The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Construction Survey is the source for this survey. Updated twice a year in May and November.
32 projects are included in the Spring 2015 Sulfur Construction Projects Survey.
With data updated in May and November, this semi-annual survey captures information on planned and in-progress sulfur construction projects including Claus, Tail Gas Treating, and Sulfur Units.
There have been no new additions since the Fall 2013 survey. Please only purchase this if you did not purchase the Fall 2013 survey.
The survey captures semi-annual project demographic information, including:
- Company Name
- Construction Location
- Construction Capacity
- Expected completion date & status
- Project Cost
Reasons to Buy
Get the most up-to-date information on sulfur construction projects
- All data is presented in a spreadsheet format for easy manipulating
- Data can be sorted and used to create pivot tables and graphs for easy representation
- Analyze specific fields or all fields of data
- Integrate with other data to identify strategic decision-making opportunities
- Get Oil & Gas Journal's analysis of the survey as a PDF article
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available