The Oil & Gas Journal's Worldwide Refinery Survey is the source for this survey. In spreadsheet format for stronger analysis.
A widely watched and frequently quoted survey of refinery capacities worldwide. Capacity for 19 processes are detailed as available. Contains information on all operating refineries in the US and Worldwide. Over 640 active refineries and over 300 inactives reported.
- Ownership Percentange
- # of plants
- Ownership Percentage
- Crude capacities
- Charge capacity for vacuum dist.
- Thermal operations
- Catalytic reforming, hydrocracking, hydrorefining, hydrotreating, and cracking
- Production capacity for alkylation
Reasons to Buy
- Spreadsheet format
- Ability to sort
- Ability to create pivots
- Ability to analyze across all fields
- Includes the Oil & Gas Journal's PDF article about the survey
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available