*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
Southwestern Energy Company (Southwestern) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company, headquartered in Houston, Texas. Its US operations are concentrated in the Fayetteville Shale, Northeast Appalachia, Southwest Appalachia, Brown Dense, the Sand Wash Basin and the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin. Outside the US, Southwestern only has interest in New Brunswick, Canada. Southwestern conducts its Exploration and Production (E&P) activities through its fully owned subsidiaries SEECO and Southwestern Energy Production Company (SEPCO). In addition to exploration and development activities, Southwestern provides oilfield products and services through its indirect fully owned subsidiary SWN Well Services. In Canada, Southwestern operates through its subsidiary SWN International and SWN Canada Resources. Apart from Exploration and Production activities, Southwestern is also engaged in natural gas gathering activities and marketing activities. The company manages its natural gas gathering activities through its subsidiaries Angelina Gathering Company and DeSoto Gathering Company. Southwestern’s natural gas marketing activities are managed through another subsidiary, Southwestern Energy Services Company (SES).
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.