48 countries are in planning or construction stages. The Oil & Gas Journal's Major Upstream Projects is the source for this survey.
This set of data is sourced from the Oil & Gas Journal's Major Upstream Projects Survey, conducted annually; and includes information on various production projects, including:
- Individual field developments.
- Infrastructure required to bring the field on stream
- Information on re-development, stranded-gas, heavy-oil, deepwater and unconventional projects
- Project Country
- Peak Year
- Development Type
- Major Oil Sands Projects
- Operating Companys
- Project Description, type and status
Reasons to Buy
You've read OGJ's analysis of the survey in the journal. Now it's time to form your own opinion!
- All data comes in a spreadsheet format for easy manipulating
- Sort, creat pivots, and perform general or item-specific analysis to gain greater insight
- Integrate with past surveys to identify trends and projections for strategic planning and decision-making
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available