*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
This report elaborates New York’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the country power market’s regulatory structure, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report includes a description of various transmission and distribution infrastructure projects that are coming up in the future. A description of power sector tenders floated in the year 2014 is included in the report. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 12 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the state’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the state’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects