In this email...
The explosion of unconventional shale reservoir developments has certainly changed the US oil and gas business, enabling the US to increase production and creating the opportunity to reduce, and possibly eliminate, imports. In the process, business drivers and decision making processes may have changed and this survey helps explain the new reality.
PennEnergy Research and the Oil & Gas Journal surveyed individuals representing a cross section of the industry. This survey asked questions about the decision processes for drilling, completing and fracturing unconventional wells to understand the factors considered and their relative importance for unconventional developments.
This report shares the results of this survey and observations drawn from those results.
- Learn what is important for making decisions
- Understand the key factors in the decision process
- Learn what business effectiveness includes
- Understand the trade-off of business effectiveness compared to cost
Reasons to Buy
The Report will help you determine:
- What are the business objectives?
- Who is most influential in the process?
- What factors are most important for decisions?
- What skills are needed?
- What data is most important?
- What is important to operators vs. non-operators?
- How are results measured?
- What can be done to make jobs better?
- What commercial and contracting structures are preferred?
- What are relative importance of price, environment, safety, schedule and results?
- What relationships are most important?
This data set includes shale related U.S Gas Plants and Fractionators. The Gas Plants go back to 2013 and the Fractionators go back to 2010.
This survey is taken from the June 1, 2015 Oil & Gas Journal. The survey covers the Shale-Related US Gas Plants from 2013-2015 and the Shale-Related US Fractionators from 2010-2015.
- Name, Location
- Owner, Operator
- Capacity, MMcfd
- Basin, play
Reason to Buy
- Spreadsheet format
- Ability to sort
- Ability to create pivots
- Ability to analyze across all fields
- Includes Oil & Gas Journal PDF article