*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
PetroChina Company Limited (PetroChina) is an integrated energy company and the largest oil and gas producer and distributor in China. It is a subsidiary of the state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and is listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) under the symbol 601857.SS. CNPC holds an 86.5% stake in PetroChina. The company was formed on November 5, 1999 and was part of the restructuring of CNPC.
PetroChina operates in the upstream, refining and chemical, marketing, and natural gas and pipeline segments. The company’s upstream segment handles the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. Its refining and chemical segment manages the refining, transportation, storage and marketing of crude oil and petroleum products, as well as handling the production and sale of basic petrochemical products, derivative chemical products and other chemical products. The segment also manages the transmission of natural gas, crude oil and refined products. The natural gas and pipeline segment handles the transportation and sale of natural gas. PetroChina is also the largest transporter and seller of natural gas in China in terms of sales volume, and produces two-thirds of China's total oil and gas generation.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.