EMI's Oil Economics: From Wellhead to Gasoline Pump will help you answer the questions everyone is asking: Will we see $100 crude oil or will prices stabilize at the OPEC “fair Price” of $75 BBL. When will the market recover from the global recession of 2008? Who's making the money? What are the economic drivers for price? What is the short-term and long-term outlook for pricing? And you'll leave this course with the tools you need to make informed, smart economic decisions, from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
What You Will Learn
- Exploration and producing economics
- The economics of producing or temporarily shutting in oil
- Economics of gathering oil
- Economics of moving oil to the manufacturing sector from all major methods…truck, rail, pipeline and ever- increasing waterborne
- Economics of the new freight markets
- Basic refining economics of various types of refiners and refineries.
- Refinery economic optimization
- Economics of various crudes
- Netback analysis
- Cracks and beyond
- Economics of various export refiners
- Economics of moving refined products to various spot markets by various methods…truck, rail,
- pipeline, barges and ocean-going vessels.
- Economics of moving products to wholesale & retail levels
- How the economics relate to various pricing methods at each level.
- Economics of storing crude oil
- Economics of storing refined products
- All about the economics of crude oil arbitrage trading
- All about the economics of refined product arbitrage trading. Macro economics of worldwide energy complex. What is driving oil prices?
Who Should Attend
- Major Oil & Large Independent:
- Supply & Distribution personnel
- Exchange Personnel
- Terminal managers
- Risk Managers
- Wholesale and Commercial managers
- Wholesale/Marketing Companies
- Jobbers/Diesel Fuel Distributors
- Every Level of the Trading Community, both Physical and Financial.
- Truck Stop & Retail Chain Operators:
- Fuel purchaser
- Trucking Companies
- Barge and Shipping Companies
- Commercial and Private Airline Fleets
- Government Agencies – Federal – State-Municipal
- shipping Companies
- Lenders to the Oil Industry
- Futures & OTC Brokers
- Media Companies
- Oil Reporters
- Oil Analysts
| Day 1: 9:00am–4:00pm |
Day 2: 9:00am–4:00pm