The Oil & Gas Journal's OGJ 150/100 is the source for this survey.
Data for the largest publicly traded oil & gas companies with reserves in the U.S. going back to Q3 2003.
- Rank by Total Assets
- Total Assets
- Rank by Stockholders Equity
- Stockholders Equity
- Rank by Total Revenue
- Total Revenue
- Rank by Net Income
- Net Income
- Rank by Capital & Exploratory Expenditures (Year to Date)
- Capital & Exploratory Expenditures (Year to Date)
Reasons to Buy
- Spreadsheet format
- Ability to sort
- Ability to create pivots
- Ability to analyze across all fields
- Includes the Oil & Gas Journal's PDF article about the survey
May, 2013. Includes Quarter 4 of 2012.
Single User, Multiple Users, Historical and Past Year Surveys are available