*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
GlobalData's report, “Monthly Oil & Gas Industry UK Contracts Review: Offshore Upstream Market Leads Award Activity" is an essential source of data on the contracts and open tenders in the oil and gas industry. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by sector, type and scope in June 2014. Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the past six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts in the United Kingdom
- Review of contracts in the upstream sector
- exploration and production, midstream sector
- pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector
- refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include United Kingdom
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key contractors such as BW Offshore,Wood Group, Herculus Offshore and Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key issuers such as Premier Oil, BP, Talisman Energy, Ensco, Maersk Oil
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major contracts/ open tenders focused sectors for investments in your industry.
- Understand the contracts and open tenders activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month.
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative.
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry.