*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
Brazil and Colombia will account for the entire LNG liquefaction capacity expansion in South America during the 2014 to 2018 period. Chile will drive the LNG regasification capacity expansion in South America by 2018, accounting for 44.3% of the total capacity increase. The regasification capacity of Chile will increase by 123% during the 2013 to 2018 period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned liquefaction terminals will increase by 71% in South America during the forecast period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned regasification terminals will decrease by 77%.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., YPF S.A. and Hunt Oil Company
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the South America LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitorís LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South America.