*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
The essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in Oceania. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in Oceania. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in Oceania are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are BHP Billiton Limited, BP Plc and Chevron Corporation
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Oceania LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitorís LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Oceania.