*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
GlobalData’s new report, "Global Lead Mining to 2020", provides global lead reserves by country, by major operating mines and grade; historic and forecast data on global lead mine production, lead metal consumption and price. The report also covers factors affecting the demand for lead and region-wise data on active, exploration and development lead projects. It also gives profile of largest lead mining companies in the world.
- Information on global lead reserves by country, reserves by major operating mines and lead grade.
- Historic and forecast lead mine production, lead metal consumption and price data from 2000 to 2020.
- Comprehensive information of major operating lead mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration and development lead projects in APAC, Europe, Oceania, MEA, SCA, NA and FSU.
- Obtain various factors affecting the global lead industry and demand for the commodity.
- Company profile, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming lead projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Get an overview of global lead reserves and bifurcation by country, selected operating mines and lead grade.
- Obtain historic (2000-2015) and forecast data on lead mine production, lead metal consumption and prices to 2020.
- Identify various factors that drive and affect the lead demand.
- Information about various active, exploration and upcoming lead projects with bifurcation by region.
- Identify and understand various companies operating in the global lead mining industry with complete profile and business description.