*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
GlobalData’s new report, "Global Chromium Mining to 2020", provides global chromite reserves by country, by major operating mines and grade; historic and forecast data on global chromium ores and concentrates production. The report also includes the major exporters and importers of chromium ores and concentrates, factors affecting the demand for chromium, profiles of major chromium producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development chromium projects.
- Information on global chromite reserves by country, reserves by major operating mines and grade.
- Historic and forecast chromium ores and concentrates production from 2000 to 2020.
- Comprehensive information of major operating chromium mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and other selected countries.
- Comprehensive information of major exploration and development chromium projects in APAC, Europe, Oceania, MEA, and North America (NA).
- Comprehensive information of major development chromium projects in APAC, NA, FSU and MEA.
- Major exporters and importers of chromium ores and concentrates
- Obtain various factors affecting the global chromium industry and demand for the commodity.
- Company profile, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming chromium projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Get an overview of global chromite reserves and bifurcation by country, selected operating mines and grade.
- Obtain historic (2000-2015) and forecast data on chromium ores and concentrates production to 2020.
- Identify various factors that drive and affect the chromium demand.
- Information about various active, exploration and upcoming chromium projects with bifurcation by region.
- Identify and understand various companies operating in the global chromium mining industry with complete profile and business description.