ENvision is an online mapping and data analysis tool for the energy industry. It is loaded with hundreds of layers for pipelines, facilities, power plants, transmission lines, service territories and more from MAPSearch’s industry leading databases.
Reasons to Buy
- Create detailed maps for presentations in minutes
- Gather visual market intelligence by easily locating assets
- Locate assets by name, owner, or operator, commodity and numerous other data fields
- Visualize changing market dynamics through new build and retrofit infrastructure projects
- Change symbols, colors and shapes for features or import your own custom symbols
- Upload and incorporate your own mapping data to use in a safe, secure environment
- Share layers and collaborate on maps with colleagues within the product
- Export maps and data into a variety of formats
- Choose from our Pipeline or Power subscriptions or get both for complete coverage
ENvision allows users to easily navigate the vast pipeline infrastructure for North America. Commodities covered include:
- Crude oil
- Refined products
- Natural Gas
- Gas liquids
- Specialty gases
Infrastructure coverage includes:
- Transmission Pipelines
- Gathering Pipelines
- Chemical Plants
- CO2 Processing Plants
- Delivery Points to industrial power plants
- Distribution/receiving terminals
- Ethanol Plants
- Gas Processing Plants
- Import/export/dock facilities
- Meter Stations
- Offshore Platform Structures
- Pump Stations
- Storage/tank farm/terminals
- Truck unloading facilities
- Wellhead meters
Attribute data includes:
- Owner, Operator, Last Owner, Last Operator, Number of Owners, Lease Status
- Primary Commodity, Secondary Commodity, Commodity Batch Details
- Pipeline Type, Operating Status, Diameter, Direction of Flow, Affiliation with Gathering System
- Capacities for facilities
- Spatial and Attribute Update Dates, Source Map and Digital Imagery Metadata
Power Transmission Data
ENvision is an ideal platform for locating and analyzing electric power transmission infrastructure. Assets can be searched, sorted and displayed according to numerous details including: owner, operator, voltage and more!
- 45,000 miles of proposed and under construction transmission projects
- 750,000 miles of existing transmission lines
- 54,000 substations
- Regulatory regions
- And More!
Electric Power Generation Data
Whether your interest is Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear or Renewable generation-ENvision has you covered. We have critical details including: owner, operator, fuel, prime mover and output for more than 9,500 power plants.
Why Do I Need This?
- Use this information for planning, comparative analysis, project feasibility analysis and risk evaluation.
- Examine the geographic relationships among the various data components to identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate additional layers and proprietary information to increase analytical value.
- Create powerful visual presentations for project reporting.