7 tables highlighting 95 planned and active EOR projects across the world.
The 2016 Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Update, from PennEnergy Research, features 95 planned and active EOR projects across the world. PennEnergy Research obtained the data through secondary research including Annual Reports, Presentations, Press Releases, Professional & Company websites and other secondary sources of information.
The 2016 EOR update includes the 2014 EOR Survey data produced by the Oil & Gas Journal.
- Planned EOR Projects Worldwide
- US Producing Thermal EOR in the US
- Producing CO2, other gas, and chemical EOR in US
- Producing Canadian EOR Projects
- Producing EOR projects outside U.S. and CANADA
- US EOR Production
- Active US EOR Projects
- Start date
- Area (acres)
- # of production & injection wells
- Pay zone
- Formation type
- API gravity
- Previous production type
- Residual oil saturation
- Project evaluation & profitability
- Enhanced production
- Total production
- Project Scope
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Partition Zone of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
- Partition Zone of Norway and Scotland
- South Africa
- United States
Date Published / Options
Single User, Multiple Users, and Historical surveys are available.