*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) is an upstream energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. It has Exploration and Development (E&D) activities in conventional and unconventional resource plays. Its unconventional resource plays are in China, Canada and the US. CNOOC has assets in Asia, Oceania, Africa, North America, South America and Europe.
CNOOC had approximately 4.5 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in net proved reserves in 2014 of which approximately 55.5% were in China. In 2014, it acquired 13,034.5 mi (20,977 km) of 2D seismic data and 10,154.9 mi2 (26,301 km2) of 3D seismic data and drilled 138 exploration wells. The company made 20 new discoveries in 2014, of which 15 were in Offshore China and 5 were in overseas. In 2014, 13 new projects came on stream. The company successfully appraised 48 wells worldwide in 2014. In 2013, it made 18 new discoveries, of which 10 were in China. For 2015, it planned to acquire approximately 22,369 mi (36,000 km) of 2D seismic data and 8,699 mi2 (14,000 km2) of 3D seismic data and will drill 162 exploration wells. In Q1 2015, it made three new discoveries and successfully appraised 12 wells worldwide.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.