*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***
GlobalData’s energy offering, “Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Asia and Oceania - China Drives Refinery Capacity Growth” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Asia and Oceania. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Asia and Oceania. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Asia and Oceania are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited and JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia and Oceania.