"Biopower in Indonesia, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biogas power market in Indonesia.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in ndonesia (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and average number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Indonesia biopower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyzes global renewable power market, global biopower market, Indonesia power market, Indonesia renewable power market and Indonesia biopower market. The scope of the research includes
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), feedstock analysis (2013-2017) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Indonesia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Indonesia renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of Indonesia biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2013-2025), number of homes powered (2006-2025), and LCOE for biopower during 2013-2025.
- Deal analysis of Indonesia biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.